Face Mask, 3 ply is made of Polypropylene Spunbond and Meltblown nonwoven fabrics with adjustable nose strip and flat or round elastic ear – loop to give basic protection to the user.
It’s mainly used in medical, dental, cleanroom, critical environment, food handling/production and industrial manufacturing.
|Width across face||: 175 mm + / – 2 mm|
|Depth pleated||: 95 mm + / – 2 mm|
|Depth in full||: 175 mm + / – 2 mm|
|Nose strip||: 95 mm + / – 2 mm|
|Loop size||: 155 mm + / – 5 mm|
|1st layer||: Polypropylene Spunbond nonwoven|
|2nd layer||: Meltblown Nonwoven|
|3rd layer||: Polypropylene Spunbond nonwoven|
|Nose strip||: PE wire (Metal Free)|
|Ear-Loop||: Flat elastic or round elastic (latex free)|
Benefit and standards
- BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) 99% (tested by Nelson lab)
- Excellent breath ability
- Non irritating, fiber glass free fabric
- Non-woven spunbond 100% Polyplopylene
- Splash resistant
- Comply with EN 14683, ISO 9001 and 14001
- Ultrasonic welding manufacturing process
White, Blue, Green color, as requested. with cartoon pattern up to three colors.
Inner and outer ear loop with any color as requested.